Ditron Employment Opportunity:
Press Set-Up Mechanic
We are seeking a high energy, detail-focused individual with mechanical capabilities to learn and master the process of die to press set-up in our high-volume precision metal stamping facility.
Ditron’s benefits package includes full medical coverage for the employee and annual bonuses potential based on profits and individual performance. We also offer a fully vested pension plan, contributing up to 15% of your annual wage starting on the 3rd year of employment.
This position brings with it job security, great benefits, and hassle-free commuting to the rolling hills of Dutchess County N.Y.
- Die to press setup including qualifying new production parts by working with the Toolmaker and Quality Control
- Assist in documentation for new and changing processes
Capabilities of the right candidate
- Will be proficient in the use of basic hand tools
- Will have prior experience in repair of simple machinery, for example, bicycles, lawn mowers, pumps, etc.
- Will understand basic mechanical sequences
- Be particular in preparing and maintaining a clean and orderly workspace
- Able to fully understand English and follow verbal instructions
- Must be a US citizen due to government contracts
- High School or Trade School graduate
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Ditron Employment Inquiry
Want to inquire about a position at Ditron that is not posted?
New opportunities are being created all the time at Ditron. We invite you to use the form below to send us your resume, along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a good fit at Ditron. Should a position open in your area of expertise, having your resume on file will give you a “job candidate” head-start!
81 S Green Haven Rd
Stormville, NY 12582