Ditron Employment Opportunity:
Press Set-Up Mechanic
We are seeking a high energy, detail-focused individual with mechanical capabilities to learn and master the process of die to press set-up in our high-volume precision metal stamping facility.
Ditron’s benefits package includes full medical coverage for the employee and annual bonuses potential based on profits and individual performance. We also offer a fully vested pension plan, contributing up to 15% of your annual wage starting on the 3rd year of employment.
This position brings with it job security, great benefits, and hassle-free commuting to the rolling hills of Dutchess County N.Y.
- Die to press setup including qualifying new production parts by working with the Toolmaker and Quality Control
- Assist in documentation for new and changing processes
Capabilities of the right candidate
- Will be proficient in the use of basic hand tools
- Will have prior experience in repair of simple machinery, for example, bicycles, lawn mowers, pumps, etc.
- Will understand basic mechanical sequences
- Be particular in preparing and maintaining a clean and orderly workspace
- Able to fully understand English and follow verbal instructions
- Must be a US citizen due to government contracts
- High School or Trade School graduate
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off