Ditron Employment Opportunity:
Senior Level Tool and Die Maker
Ditron Inc is hiring a Sr. Level Tool and Die Maker for our plant in Stormville, NY. Ditron specializes in producing extremely difficult stamped and formed parts for the electronic connector and medical device marketplace. While many tool makers can make tooling components, only the best can contribute to a new tool design and only the very best can debug a tool for high volume production in one of our 27 high-speed Bruderer presses.
Ditron’s in-house design and build team is always looking to hire “one of the best” level talents. If you have at least 10 years of experience, have at minimum a h.s. diploma/GED, and you are interested in learning more, then we want you to apply today!
- Extremely competitive hourly pay
- Full company paid family medical insurance
- Twelve (12) paid holidays
- Two (2) weeks paid vacation after one (1) year
- Six (6) additional personal days
- Bi-annual profit-sharing bonus
- 100% Company funded Pension Plan after 2 1/2 years of employment,
historically equals 15% of W-2 wages
- Relocation assistance available, if needed
- Collaborate on the design of complex progressive dies for high speed stamping presses
- Construct, test, modify, and maintain progressive die tooling
- Trouble-shoot and quickly remedy any quality deviations
- Clearly communicate with Ditron’s Tool & Die Team
- Able to perform all Die Maker tasks as needed
- Perform other related tasks, as needed
Once you apply, check your phone, voicemail, and email for a message on the next step. Qualified candidates will be invited to complete a short, preliminary phone interview.
- At least 10 years of Tool and Die building/designing experience with exceptional proficiency in working with Progressive Die configurations
- Must be a U.S. citizen due to government contracts
- Minimum H.S. diploma/GED
- Able to read/ interpret blueprints and work in Auto-CAD
- Experience diagnosing, altering, and repairing complicated tool
About Ditron Inc.
Located in Stormville, NY, Ditron Inc. is a world-respected leader in Stamping Micro-Precision parts at High Speeds and High Volumes. Our time-honed expertise in consistently achieving exacting tolerances on continuous-form and loose-piece parts has set global benchmarks for stamping innovation. Our dedication to making client projects our #1 Priority has set global benchmarks for customer satisfaction.